Thursday, January 25, 2007

Two in one day

Two posts in one day. Amazing. Just wanted to mention the new sites in my favorites list and note that I have fixed the link to Attack of the Sprouts - which I had somehow managed to goof up when I set up my list. Of the new additions, one is to Rob's band's MySpace, where the actual band can be seen and heard. Rob is the one with the big hair. Another new site is one I have loved for a long time, American Science and Surplus. It is a retail site, but very fun to read. Plus it carries items you can't find anywhere else which you suddenly and desperately need. The last new site on my list is a link to Richard Thompson's blog. Thompson is a musician who lives in the bay area. I think he is originally from Scotland??? His blogs are creative and hilarious - they can be found under Catch of the Day. The other reason I like Richard Thompson is that he writes even less frequently than I do. Check it out.

1 comment:

Shanny said...

I've just gotta say that I checked out Rob's band's MySpace page, and they are actually pretty good. Really. If they were playing at a local venue, I'd go.