Monday, December 3, 2007

The Closer



I learned something about Kim's husband, Patrick, at their wedding last weekend. Patrick is a closer. He closes his eyes instinctively the instant the camera clicks. He is less likely to blink outdoors during daylight, when no flash is employed - but I have enough shut-eye photos of Patrick to do an entire slideshow of Patrick smiling with his eyes closed. To be fair, Patrick warned me about this. He knows he is a closer. In fact, he seems to have inherited the trait from his dad. I have highlighted one of the many shots of Patrick from the rehearsal dinner. I'm certain the professional photographer will have had better success. Some of my favorites of the happy couple can be found on my flickr.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

In a related vein, you seem to have inherited the Photography gene from your father and great-grandfather. Thanks for posting these pictures and the ones on your flickr. They're gorgeous!

W.L.Platt said...

I don't think it was the photographer, it was the subjects! Kim and Patrick looked wonderful together - what a cute couple. Couldn't help smiling at the ones with eyes closed, though!