Friday, February 9, 2007

Valentines

Check out the Valentine pictures of Lynlee and Gavin at my flickr! I am still trying to figure out how to use the flickr site. I opened the account because I don't seem to be able to upload photos to Blogspot. It may be a Mac thing. Whatever the reason, the blog will not publish my photos. And I can't figure out how to reorder the photos on flickr. It is sounding more and more like a user problem. Nevertheless, the grandkids are adorable and hilarious. Jana is here with Lynlee and Sherman asked us to watch Gavin last week, so we dressed the two up and gave them a box of chocolates - then took a boatload of photos, only five of which I have posted so as not to appear overly doting. Even if I am.

1 comment:

Shanny said...

That's so sweet! And those kids are getting big, wow. Very cute, thanks for sharing.